These terms and conditions (‘Terms’) set out the rights, obligations and restrictions that apply between the customer and the company when the customer purchases the company’s services and accesses the company’s website and platform at www.rrgraphdesign.com and www.rrslide.com and/or accesses, uses or downloads any of the data and services provided by the company.
In order to use the services, the customer must be 17 or older, and have the power to enter into a binding contract and not be barred from doing so under any applicable law. The customer warrants that any information submitted to the company is true, accurate and complete, and the customer agrees to keeping it up to date at all times.
Formation of contract
▪ The company offers various services, i.e. redesigning, redrawing draft slides provided by the customers and making master presentation template by customer’s request. (‘Services’).
▪ The company’s services are provided either on a case–by–case basis (per slide) as ordered by the customer.
▪ The customer places an order by uploading the contents or draft slides to The platform form containing text and/or graphics. The platform automatically quotes an approximate price and delivery time, which is an invitation to offer. It does not constitute an offer to sell and cannot be legally relied upon. By accepting the price quoted, the customer makes an offer to buy. A contract for the company’s sale of the services is formed when the company accepts the customer’s full payment/or half the payment, according to the agreement between the customer and the company.
▪ The price automatically quoted on the platform is subject to adjustment until the company has accepted the customer’s offer. The automatically quoted price and delivery time do not include any extra services added by the customer, and the platform does not make any assessment as to whether certain slides need to be redrawn or brushed up. If needed, the company will contact the customer and inform them of any adjustments to price and/or delivery time. This constitutes an offer to sell. A contract for the Company’s sale of the services is formed when the customer accepts the company’s offer. When agreeing to the quoted price, the customer enters into a binding and irrevocable agreement.
Services and delivery
▪ The company delivers the services on the clatform to the deadline agreed with the customer.
▪ Upon delivery of the services, the customer is entitled to four revisions of the services free of charge, in two condition, which are (a) all four of them are minor revisions, for example; color changes, minor changes of slide layout and style. Revisions that contain major revisions, for example; additional data (table, more slides, and changes of style exclude the agreement) will be billed separately, in agreement between the company and the customer.
▪ After the fourth revision, requests made by the customer for work to be carried out on the services delivered and revised will be billed at a separate rate. The company will inform the customer of the price before commencing the work.
▪ Delivery of the services is made in a .ppt or .pptx file or in any other formats specified by the customer when placing an order, and will be available immediately after approval of the slides.
▪ The Customer approves the services on the platform, either after the first delivery or after the first or second revision.
▪ In order to maintain efficiency in the company’s business, if the customer has not responded by the company’s attempt to contact the customer to have the services and/or revisions approved in seven days maximum, the company will consider the services and any revisions approved by the customer.
▪ Subscription fees fall due immediately when placing an order for a subscription and subsequently immediately upon the automatic renewal of each subscription period.
▪ Credit packages fall due immediately when placing an order for a package.
▪ The payment card provided by the Customer at the time of purchase is charged on the due date as specified above.
Waiver of statutory right to cancel the purchase
This section applies exclusively to customers acting as consumers. Normally within the European Union, a cancellation period of 14 days from the day of purchase applies to a contract for the supply of digital content. However, when the customer places an order for the delivery of services, purchases a credit package or a subscription, the customer requests the company to begin the supply of digital content during the 14 day cancellation period applicable. The customer acknowledges and agrees that the payment made, either on a case-by-case basis or immediately at the purchase of a credit package or a subscription, is for the supply of digital content re the services or for the entirety of the subscription period, as applicable, and that the customer will not be entitled to receive a refund of their payment.
In countries outside of the European Union, where customers have the right to cancel their purchase within a certain period of purchase and where mandatory law does not acknowledge the choice of law stated in these terms, the following applies: When the customer purchases the services, a credit package or a subscription, or starts using the services a credit package or a subscription, whichever comes first in time, they agree to waive any right to a limited period in which they could revoke their purchase or claim a refund upon cancellation of their purchase available to them under applicable law. In the event that a waiver of these rights is prohibited by law, the period shall be limited to 7 days or the minimum period permitted by law.
The company may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the customer’s subscription at any time, including the availability of any feature, database and/or content. The company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict the customer’s access to parts or all of the services without liability. Where these changes or suspensions would amount to a termination of the services, the customer may be entitled to a refund of the reasonable part of any charges paid by the customer.
The customer may not reproduce (other than as authorised for own usage), publish, transmit, distribute, license, publicly display, rent or lend, modify, any data delivered by the company, sell or participate in the sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any of the services provided by the company.
Availability of services
The company endeavours to offer a smooth and reliable service but gives no guarantee, and does not warrant, that the services and the platform will be free of fault or that the platform will be uninterrupted. If a fault does occur, the customer may report it to customer services, and the company will attempt to correct the fault as quickly as possible.
The company will occasionally restrict access to the platform to carry out repairs, maintenance or to introduce new functionality or services and the company will endeavour to keep disruption to a minimum.
New services are subject to a period of testing. This means that new services may not perform with complete functionality, may be undergoing testing, may be inconsistently available, may have software “bugs” being fixed and may have other issues affecting availability and functionality.
Legal protection and waiver of liability
The use of the services is at the customer’s sole risk. The services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The company expressly disclaims all representations, warranties, and statutory remedies of any kind, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the company makes no warranty that (i) The services will meet the customer’s requirements; (ii) Delivery of any portion of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free of error; (iii) The results that may be obtained from the use of services will be accurate of reliable; (iv) The quality of any slides, products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by the customer through the services will meet the customer’s expectations; (v) Any portion of the services will be of satisfactory quality or free of faults or uninterrupted or satisfy any conditions of quality and fitness for purpose. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the customer from the company shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
Under no circumstances will the company, any subsidiaries and affiliates, suppliers, and their respective owners, officers, managers, members, agents and employees, be liable to the customer for loss of profits, business interruptions, loss of business information, loss of business, opportunity or other pecuniary loss, loss of data or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or losses, whether based in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the services, any content delivered to the customer, whether or not the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages or loss.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, and upon request, defend, (1) The company, its affiliates and its respective directors, officers and employees; and (2) The providers of the data, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party based on a breach of any warranty, representation, covenant or obligation by the customer under these terms.
The company may assign its rights and obligations under these terms to any new provider of the services, without the prior consent of the customer.
Termination of contract
These terms will continue to apply until terminated by either of the parties. The company may terminate the terms or suspend access to the platform at any time. If the customer or the company terminates the terms, or if the company suspends the customer’s access to the platform, the company shall have no liability or responsibility and the company will not refund any amount paid by the customer, unless specifically provided otherwise elsewhere in these Terms.
Trademarks and amendment of contract
All trademarks, logos, designs and images used in connection with the platform and services remain the property of the company or their respective owners.The company may amend these terms at any time by posting the amended terms on its platform. It is the customer’s responsibility to review these terms from time to time to check if they have been amended. The effective date of each new version of the terms will be included at the top of the terms page. By continuing to use the platform after any amended terms have been posted, the customer will demonstrate that they accept the updated terms. Should the customer not accept these amendments, the customer may terminate the subscription or the credit package.
Dispute resolution, applicable law, and legal venue
These erms shall be governed by the laws of Indonesia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any lawsuits between the parties to this contract can only be filed to and brought before the court of Indonesia, which is the only applicable legal venue for any dispute between the parties.
Terms and conditions of contract between RRGraph Design
Jl. Simpang L.A. Sucipto Gg. 22A No.85, Pandanwangi, Kec. Blimbing, Kota Malang, Jawa Timur 65126